Safe and well in England, but… December 28, 2023 Dear ReaderHumble apologies from Gloucester, but I/we are out of words. It has been more than 48 hours since we last saw a bed. I will provide a proper post tomorrow. In the meantime, here is a picture or two. Cx Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments AnonymousDecember 28, 2023 at 2:04 PMGlad you're there safely xx ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnonymousDecember 28, 2023 at 4:09 PMA refuge from rain must be very welcome. Sing praises through the spray! Love to all ❤️ReplyDeleteRepliesStuart LangshawDecember 29, 2023 at 12:42 PMThe journey part of travel is exhausting. Once you're a bit rested you will appreciate everything. Sing well.DeleteRepliesReplyReplyAnonymousJanuary 8, 2024 at 9:42 PMHow I would love to have heard the Stanford in B flat! I agree we should have Matins occasionally. St Jane’s King St have it most weeks. Keep enjoying the ride - bless every one of you 🥰🙏🏻ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Glad you're there safely xx
ReplyDeleteA refuge from rain must be very welcome. Sing praises through the spray! Love to all ❤️
ReplyDeleteThe journey part of travel is exhausting. Once you're a bit rested you will appreciate everything. Sing well.
DeleteHow I would love to have heard the Stanford in B flat!
ReplyDeleteI agree we should have Matins occasionally. St Jane’s King St have it most weeks.
Keep enjoying the ride - bless every one of you 🥰🙏🏻